Style Editor /
Skincare powerhouse Clinique have upped the grooming game with a new high-tech cleansing tool – the Clinique For Men Sonic System Cleansing Brush, and it’s exclusive to Mankind! Developed by dermatologists, and with enough power to pump out over 9000 sonic vibrations per minute, this little black brush can reach places your hands never could.
This nifty little gadget will supercharge your cleansing routine, making your face wash work better so you feel cleaner and fresher, whatever your skin type. It’s also great as a pre-shave ritual, the vibrating bristles help to lift the hair up and away, whilst exfoliating the skin underneath, allowing for a smoother and more comfortable shave afterwards.
– Lighter grey bristles are softer, they gently cleanse the cheeks and forehead, helping to remove dirt and impurities.
– Dark grey bristles are firmer, designed to deep-clean pores and sweep away dead skin cells.
– Antimicrobial technology in the brush head helps keep the bristles clean and free from bacteria
– Sleek, lightweight handle is comfortable to hold and stays put when resting on your bathroom shelf
– It’s waterproof – so don’t be afraid to get it nice and soapy, even use it in the shower if you wish
– One button, turn it on, get to work, and the brush automatically turns off after 30 seconds so you don’t overdo it
– Rechargeable, each charge gives 180 minutes of use (about 360 uses) so it’s great for travelling too
– Start off using the Sonic Brush once a day, either morning or evening.
– Wet your face and run the brush under the tap to moisten it.
– Apply your chosen face wash to your skin or directly on to the brush head, we recommend the Clinique For Men Charcoal Face Wash.
– Turn the brush on and begin massaging in circular motions around your cheeks using the light grey bristles (15 seconds). Don’t apply too much pressure, just let the brush do the work.
– Now move on to your chin, nose and forehead. Use up-and-down motions and tilt the brush to let the dark grey bristles deep-clean your skin (15 seconds).
– The brush will turn off automatically. Clean the bristles with water, rinse your face and you’re done!
Have you tried the new Clinique Sonic Brush yet? Let us know in the comments or drop us a line on Twitter or Instagram @mankindcouk. Don’t forget there’s always Free delivery worldwide at Mankind.co.uk
Born and raised in the sunny island also known as Singapore, style for me can be represented by 3 C's - comfortable, clean and confident. Staying current has always been key for me too. Whether it is the latest fashion trends or hairstyles, you can be sure that I will be here to keep you up-to-date.
Moisturising is a key element to any effective skincare routine. In this post, we take you through the top 12 best moisturisers for men.
2019-05-28 12:00:14 •
Facial serums are a way to supercharge your skincare routine. Read about our favourites on the blog.
2019-05-23 15:11:06 •
Discover the grooming essentials that we loved the most at Mankind headquarters over the last month in our Best In Grooming rundown.
2019-05-21 12:00:18 •
Read what our staff tester thought of the ESPA Men's range after using it for a month.
2019-05-01 16:39:28 •