If you’re looking for a hair removal tool that’ll blitz your unwanted stubble for good, Mankind has just the thing. Designed to provide long-term hair removal, the Rio Evolution IPL Hair Remover really is revolutionary. A unisex product, this hair removal tool will zap even the toughest of hairs, as it uses intense pulsed light (IPL) technology to disable the hair root, without affecting the surrounding area and targeting 70 hairs in one go.
Perfect if you’re looking to tidy up your facial stubble and don the Adam Levine look or if you’re wanting to groom your chest hair, the Rio Evolution IPL Hair Remover is a must-have for men who shave.
• Long life quartz bulb delivers intense pulses of light directly to the hair follicle
• Fast and efficient
• Great for use on facial hair, chest, back, arms and legs.
• +50,000 flashes
• Targets up to 70 hairs
• The unit must be unlocked using a key
• A security button sequence is required to activate the unit
• Your first treatment will always be on power level 1 and can only be increased by one level after a treatment is performed.
• The wand features a bright orange light which will cause you to blink if pointed directly at the eye
• Treatment will only take place when all four skin sensors are in contact with the skin
• The bulb is shielded to avoid any risk of stray light
• The aperture includes a UV filter to reduce UV light exposure on the skin.
• Test a small area of your skin 24 hours before you begin your treatment
• When you’re ready, shave the area to be treated to avoid hair burning on the surface
• Turn the unit on, enter the security code, press the enable button then place the wand over the area you wish to treat
• Ensure the skin sensors are in contact with the skin, then press and hold the treatment button to initiate the flash
• After the flash, the treatment will self-check
• Move the wand to the next area to be treated and repeat the process
• Treat each area only once per session
• As long as the hair follicle or surrounding skin is not red, sore or inflamed, the treatment can be repeated after 48 hours, but treatment is recommended at two week intervals.
Please Note: Not suitable for dark skin tones, for example, those of Afro-Caribbean, black African, Indian or Pakistani descent. Not suitable for red, light blonde, grey or white hair.
No Post Tags
Major fan of scented candles, Make Up brushes and Highlighter. I’m always on the hunt for those Holy Grail products and my dressing table is covered in more beauty products than I like to admit. As an adopted Northerner originally from Brighton, I spend most my days wondering what all this rain is about. My hair isn’t grateful for the move.
Currently loving: NIOD Photography Fluid