When it comes to fighting ageing, there’s only so far skincare can go. Using humectants or retinoid treatments, you can can create firmness by drawing greater levels of moisture into the skin cells, and by using antioxidants you can fight against the free radicals and pollutants that exacerbate the ageing process. However, as you age it’s inevitable that your skin loses elastin and collagen, as well as losing muscle tone in the face and neck. Skincare products alone can’t stop this, and that’s where NuFACE comes in.
How does NuFACE work?
NuFACE works by transmitting low voltage Microcurrents of electricity to the skin. This may sound like a drastic measure, but it’s perfectly safe, and it stimulates the skin cells to work on overdrive, generating the key compounds that result in skin firmness, elastin and collagen, at a much faster rate.
Alongside this, it increases the production of ATP and amino acids, and helps to stimulate blood flow and muscular tone.
The result of all this is increased skin tautness and firmness, as well as reduced inflammation and puffiness, all of which gives the impression of revitalised, refreshed, youthful skin.
How to use NuFACE Microcurrent Facial Toning Device
- NuFACE devices are designed for use at home at your convenience
- Facial hair can interfere with how well the current is conducted, so shave the areas you intend to use it on if needs be.
- Use the Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer before using to maximise conductivity.
- Use for a period of 5-20 minutes per treatment
- Wait at least 24 hours after your treatment it before using again
- For the first 60 days of use, 5 treatments per week is ideal
- Following this period, lower your frequency of use to 2-3 treatments per week.