Skin Maintenance Questions
- Is a man’s skin really any different from a woman’s?
- What is the best way to clean my skin?
- What’s wrong with using soap?
- What can I do about dry skin?
- What can I do about skin that’s shiny and oily?
- How can I get rid of blackheads?
- I get spots on my forehead and chin. How can I get rid of them?
- I’ve got spots, blackheads and sore lumps is this acne?
- My skin goes very red and blotchy. Does this mean it’s sensitive?
- My skin looks dull and tired, how can I bring it back to life?
- Should I use a scrub or exfoliator?
Anti Ageing Questions
- The skin under my eyes often looks puffy and swollen. What can I do?
- I’ve noticed my skin looking older. How can I prevent lines and wrinkles?
- Why is the sun so bad for your skin?
- My father had brown marks on his face when he was older. What are they and how can I avoid them?
- I have wrinkles at the side of my eyes. How can I make them look less obvious?
- What are fruit acids or A.H.A.s?
- How can I get a really close shave without cutting my face to ribbons?
- How can I avoid in-growing hairs?
- What’s the best way to avoid shaving rash?
- I like the smell of after-shave but it always stings my face. Why?
- Already my hair is going grey. I don’t want to look old before my time, what can I do?
- My hair is really fine and thin how can I make it look thicker?
- I’d like to try some styling products. What should I go for?
- Is conditioner really necessary’
- How can I get rid of spots on my chest and back?
- The skin on my arms and legs is really rough and dry. What’s the best thing for this?
- The skin around my finger nails gets really cracked and sore. Any suggestions?
- I really want a tan but I’m too busy to take a holiday. Are sun beds really bad for you?