View large image
Create a range of hair styles with Balmain's Universal Cordless Straightener, a lightweight, travel-sized straightening iron designed for travelling and backstage use.
The cordless hair straighteners make styling easy and fuss free; create smooth, straight locks or beautiful, bouncing curls and waves with minimal effort. Equipped with titanium floating plates, the straighteners glide effortlessly through hair, providing constant and even heat distribution for sleek, shiny and healthy-looking results. Programmed with three heat settings (from 160°C to 200°C), the straighteners can be customised to suit your hair type. Handy LED temperature indicators make it easy to see which temperature is selected (Blue LED indicates 160°C, Green LED indicates 180°C, Red LED indicates 200°C).
How to charge
1. Put the power supply cable into the back of the Professional Cordless Straightener.|
2. Plut into a suitable power source.
3. Charging time 4 hours.
1. Switch power ON (the LED will illuminate)
2. Allow the Professional Cordless Straightener to heat up for 30 seconds.
3. Ensure the hair is dry and combed through. Seperate a section of the hair. Place the hair between the plates, close to the roots and press down firmly. Take care to not touch the scalp.
4. Hold the hair firmly between the plates, maintaining the same tension and slide the iron down the length of the hair from root to tip.
5. Release the pressure from the handless and let the hair slip out. Allow the hair to cool before combing through.
6. After use, switch the iron off and allow to cool before safely storing in the pouch.
7. Use the Locking Switch for safe storage. Helps to protect the product from damage when not in use.
Do not use any abrasive cleaners or materials on the Titanium Floating Plates as this will scratch and damage the heating surface and void the warranty.
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Balmain Universal Cordless Straightener with EU, UK and US Plug