Make Up Specialist /
If you’ve been struggling to think of the perfect stocking fillers ideas, whether it’s for your dad, your bro, your best mate, or your girlfriend, mum or sister, have no fear…here at Mankind, we’ve got it cracked.
We’ve selected a few of our shining stars from our stocking fillers range for both him and her to give you a little helping hand. Enjoy!
1. Trumpers Violet Soft Shaving Cream – Screw Thread Pot (200g) – We reckon this little gem will brighten up his stocking! Rich and luxurious, this product is sure to have him looking fantastic this festive season. Designed to give him a close and comfortable shave, this shaving cream boasts a floral fragrance of violet, delicately scenting skin.
2. Aramis Classic Body Shampoo on a Rope – Because, who wouldn’t want to find soap on a rope in their stocking this Christmas? Quirky and keeping him squeaky clean, this soap works to soften and hydrate skin. Whilst the masculine fragrance of bergamot and patchouli blended with leather will linger on skin, keeping it smelling fragrant.
3. Men Rock Beard Oil – Jazz – The Jazz edition of the Men Rock Beard Oil is designed to keep him silky smooooth. Yes, really. This beard oil doubles up as a light cologne, as well as a beard softener. Suitable for all skin types, this beard oil is formulated with natural ingredients, including vitamin E, keeping his beard nourished and the skin beneath it moisturised.
4. Tweezerman Combo Clipper Set – What guy doesn’t love a good clipper set?! Every man needs one in his life to keep his finger and toe nails trim. Boasting sharp cutting edges for straight, precise clipping, they also help to prevent the occurrence of ingrown nails. Perfect to pop in that stocking filler!
1. This Works Miracle Cracker Xmas 2014 – Better than pulling a cracker and getting a plastic keyring – that’s for sure! When she pulls this one, she’ll find a lovely little this works Deep Sleep Body Therapy mini spray, which is formulated with soothing lavender and calming chamomile to relax and hydrate.
2. Orly Secret Society Gift Set – Get her sorted for Christmas parties with this nail varnish set from Orly. With colours like Macabre Masquerade – a shimmer teal blue, Voyeuristic Adventure – a shimmer sand hue and What’s The Password, a shimmer bronze orange. The set even comes with a free set of bangles – the perfect stocking filler!
3. Redken Smooth Lock Christmas Pack and Primer – Give her the gift of smooth, luscious locks with this Redken Christmas pack. The shampoo and conditioner will keep hair nourished and silky smooth. The Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer helps reduce blow dry time. protecting hair up to 450 degrees heat. She’ll love you forever.
4. Molton Brown Frankincense & Allspice Single Wick Candle – What lady doesn’t love a good, relaxing candle? Made with a blend of comforting scents, this candle is the perfect treat to help unwind and set the mood. Boasting a fiery mix of allspice, cedarwood and frankincense, this candle makes the ideal festive fragrance to fill your room!
What do you think of our stocking fillers picks?
Don’t forget, you can shop the full range of stocking fillers here at Mankind, with free UK delivery.
Major fan of scented candles, Make Up brushes and Highlighter. I’m always on the hunt for those Holy Grail products and my dressing table is covered in more beauty products than I like to admit. As an adopted Northerner originally from Brighton, I spend most my days wondering what all this rain is about. My hair isn’t grateful for the move.
Currently loving: NIOD Photography Fluid
In return for their Top Grooming Tips, we gave our followers the opportunity to win a prize from Jack Black. We were really impressed by the entries, so we turned your grooming advice into a blog article for our readers.
2018-02-15 07:30:34 •
Looking to impress someone this Valentine's day but stuck for ideas? No need to stress, we've done the hard work for you. Check out our extremely useful, if slightly intimidating, Valentine's day tips for men (from women).
2018-02-06 09:26:35 •
Aware what a painful process buying Valentine's Gifts For Him can be, we've put together this handy guide to buying him the perfect grooming present. Find out more.
2018-01-31 17:12:19 •
In the first instalment of the Mankind Diaries, New Years and ARgENTUM Apothecary are on the table.
2018-01-01 09:00:50 •