Today is pretty much the last day you’re going to get if you want to order something online for Christmas (will need next day delivery though ;-). I’ve been a bit of a spoil sport this year and ordered 80% of my presents online. The other 20% I got from Mankind and therefore just had to wander down to the warehouse and then pay at customer services. Very lazy I know, but great gifts.
We invested in a large number of Christmas gift sets this year and all in all they’ve gone down extremely well. I went for the Molton Brown Enchant Bath and Shower Collection and the Aromatherapy Associates Miniature Bath and Shower Collection for my missus. I actually can’t wait for her to open them as they look great and smell divine.
We’ve had a massive amount of orders during December and from the sounds of it, more and more people are avoiding the shops and doing their shopping online. After doing a small amount of shopping over the past couple of weekends I can completely understand why. I heard today that Royal Mail are putting on extra shifts to deal with all the packages, which shows how much the online sector has grown since last year. Makes you wonder whether there will be anyone in the town centres next year! Answers on a post card!!
No Post Tags
Throughout my life I've been passionate about film, music and culture from around the globe. I’m here to bring you the latest lifestyle features, from film releases and music, to cocktails and recipe inspiration, keeping you in the loop of all the latest trends worth talking about.
In terms of male grooming, we've come a long way! We're no longer victims of untidy beards and messy mops of hair, the male grooming industry makes it easier to maintain beautifully crafted comb overs and perfectly kept beards. We're taking a look at the history of male grooming.
2016-09-26 08:00:55 •
Lancer is a range of expert skin care products which have been developed by Dr Harold Lancer. Dr Lancer knows skin, and has spent years researching and developing unique formulas and products to ensure that your skin stays hydrated, replenished and younger looking.
2016-09-24 08:00:12 •
Whether you've gone grey naturally, or you're following the trend, you may have to switch up your haircare routine to keep it maintained. We've got 3 tips on how to keep your grey hair looking great.
2016-09-23 08:00:35 •
American Crew have been a staple haircare brand for years and remain a firm favourite in many hair styling routines. With haircare, it's important to have a brand that you can trust, so you can ensure you get the style that you desire.
2016-09-21 08:00:39 •